Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
A. Timekeeping and Payroll
1. Acts as the over-all in-charge/system administrator for the online payroll and timekeeping systems.
2. Ensures accurate processing of timekeeping and oversee on-time submission of timekeeping related reports.
3. Collate all related payroll instructions, documents and employee movement per cut-off and enter under personnel action notice and payroll transaction for approval using the online timekeeping and payroll systems.
4. Analyse and audit payroll data for accuracy of posting.
5. Prepares semi-monthly Payroll Register, Bank File and conduct payroll variance reporting and other payroll related reports.
6. Prepares monthly Government Remittance report and ensures to comply with the processing and payment schedules
7. Prepares monthly Pension Plan Funding and request for payment.
8. Process final pay computation and separation pay (if any) of all separated employees.
9. Prepare journal entries related to payroll and record timely and accurately.
10. Update payroll-related GL account schedules every month-end.
11. Prepare accruals and monitor to actuals for proper monitoring and expense recording
12. Manage schedules surrounding payroll and benefits including accrued payroll, pension fund, accrual leaves, etc.
13. Process monthly tax filing of BIR 1601-C and annual tax filing of BIR 1604-C and its related attachments.
14. Perform income and tax annualization and all related process (such as coordination with LGU for the CTC issuance of employees and distribution of BIR 2316 and submission to BIR District Office)
15. Assist Financial Analyst in labor-related expense forecasting and reporting.
16. Prepares other labor/payroll and timekeeping related reports as needed.
17. Address issues & concerns regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
18. Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
B: Records Management and HRIS
1. Oversee completion of employee records in our HRIS (Oracle and myHR)
2. Ensures updates and accuracy of records of all active employees
3. Monitor safekeeping of 201 file of active and inactive employees.
4. Prepares and validate employee’s certification (Certificate of employment with compensation)
5. Review and update payroll and timekeeping policies.
In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in demonstrating integrity in its business dealings with people & organizations and should operate consistent to its corporate highest ethical standards.
In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in assuring that appropriate measures are in place which has a direct impact to the Health and Safety of the employees and protection of the environment.
Perform work safely and in accordance with the EHS Policy, Procedures and provisions of the Standards, and to report any work hazard (unsafe conditions or unsafe practices) that may be discover in the workplace and to make suggestion for correction or removal of the potential hazards.
Practice the 5S and waste segregation program, and to support the activities on waste reduction, storm drain management, water and energy consumption reduction.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Company phone, Flexitime, Free parking, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Overtime pay, Staff meals, Yearly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 1