Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
· Demand Management
Material supply of Direct & Indirect Material Order.
Purchase to demand, e.g. execute internal order processing following defined procedures with MRP processes.Determine best logistics strategy, e.g. frequencies, routes, etc.
Make wise and sound daily purchasing decision, e.g. procurement cost reduction, supply capacity management, define alternative for identified constraint, supply contingency planning, etc.
Provide timely support and daily follow up on supply priorities for daily requests including consigned parts through S4 acknowledgement process.
· Supplier Relationship Management
Work in collaboration with supplier for on-time deliveries as long term supply partnership.
Process Purchase for Direct & Indirect PO & DO/CN/DN/transaction in ERP.
· Supplier Quality Management.
Coordinate part replacement and handling for internal Sales Order on non-conformity as reported internally. Work in collaboration with QA to drive supplier quality improvement.
· Inventory Management
1. Inventory control including quantity, location, and quality of safety inventory.
· Focus on continuous improvement on overall supply chain activities
Determine ways to improve lead-time through procurement, e.g., logistic flow.
Determine ways to minimize safety inventory level while providing high product availability.
Enhance cooperation between all sites’ Purchasers to implement global best practices.
Excellent communication skills and know-how ERP process.
Any other adhoc assignment according to business needs.
Authorized to place Purchase Order to supplier for Direct & Indirect order aligned with Cohu preferred suppliers.
Authorized to send Cohu drawings to approve suppliers with NDA signed. Except for new suppliers, prior approval from manager is required.
Authorized to “flag” in ERP for any suppliers being incompetent to meet Cohu requirement.
· In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in demonstrating integrity in its business dealings with people & organizations and should operate consistent to its corporate highest ethical standards.
· In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in assuring that appropriate measures are in place which has a direct impact to the Health and Safety of the employees and protection of the environment.
· Perform work safely and in accordance with the EHS Policy, Procedures and provisions of the Standards, and to report any work hazard (unsafe conditions or unsafe practices) that may be discover in the workplace and to make suggestion for correction or removal of the potential hazards.
· Practice the 5S and waste segregation program, and to support the activities on waste reduction, storm drain management, water and energy consumption reduction.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Company phone, Flexitime, Free parking, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Overtime pay, Staff meals, Yearly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 2