1. Support to Machinist 1 up to Journeyman Machinist in setting up complex and non-complex products to lessen non-productive time and meet the set – up standard time and target machine utilization.
2. Operate CNC in machining complex and non-complex products, with quality output.
3. Perform self-inspection on machined parts/products according to Engineering drawing specification using measuring instruments such as Caliper, Micrometer, Drop Gauge, etc. to provide good quality products, and meet FI rejection rate target.
4. Assist/Train Production Operator using standard Machine Shop procedures and work instruction to improve their skills and make them productive.
5. Perform on line deburring of product base on drawing requirement to improve lead time using required deburring tools.
6. Demonstrate quality and safety procedures for safety using PPE required in the process areas.
7. Daily checking of machine using startup checklist and other work start-up inspection standards and report any abnormalities to superior to coordinate to maintenance team for repair/correction.
8. Participate/cooperate with PIC/Journeyman and Supervisor in formulating new rules and procedures to improve production effectiveness to support management direction goals and objectives.
9. Maintain a level of performance as required by his position level.
10. Perform other work-related duties as assigned from time to time.
· In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in demonstrating integrity in its business dealings with people & organizations and should operate consistent to its corporate highest ethical standards.
· In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in assuring that appropriate measures are in place which has a direct impact to the Health and Safety of the employees and protection of the environment.
· Perform work safely and in accordance with the EHS Policy, Procedures and provisions of the Standards, and to report any work hazard (unsafe conditions or unsafe practices) that may be discover in the workplace and to make suggestion for correction or removal of the potential hazards.
· Practice the 5S and waste segregation program, and to support the activities on waste reduction, storm drain management, water and energy consumption reduction.
· Education: Vocational course graduate preferably Mechanical Technology.
· Experience: With at least one (1) year of experience, work in machine shop and familiar in CNC machines.
· Skills/Technical Requirements:
Ability to read and interpret blueprints/ Engineering drawing
Working knowledge of shop mathematics
Experience with precision measuring tools
With working knowledge of manual CNC programming gained from work experience
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Anniversary bonus, Bonus pay, Company phone, Flexitime, Free parking, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Performance pay, Staff meals, Yearly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 5