Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
1. Follow engineering procedures and specifications to develop Kit related mechanical designs. Generate Design Documentation, detail part drawings per ASME 14.5 standard, Assembly drawings and Bills of Materials.
2. Designs and monitors the development of device kit and/or modified designs.
3. Effects kit design refinement and/or advancement to meet constant changes in customer preferences or requirements.
4. Provides services to kit users on kit applications and technology.
5. Actively participates in all phases of the project, including requirement definition, design, development, research, fabrication, testing/integration, customer interface, maintenance, safety and economic utilization used in the manufacture of device kits.
6. Modify fabricated parts from redlined drawings or verbal instruction.
7. Generate Engineering Change Orders and Bill of materials.
8. Assures on-time availability of kit design to manufacturing and customers.
9. Support manufacturing floor as required.
10. Other duties as requested.
In all area of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in demonstrating integrity in its business dealings with people & organizations and should operate consistent to its corporate highest ethical standards.
Perform work safely and in accordance with the EHS Policy, Procedures and provisions of the Standards, and to report any work hazard (unsafe conditions or unsafe practices) that may be discover in the workplace and to make suggestion for correction or removal of the potential hazards.
Practice the 5S and waste segregation program, and to support the activities on waste reduction, storm drain management, water and energy consumption reduction.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline.
Experience: Two years in machine design for automation equipment/robotics and/or pneumatic systems or two years’ experience with mechanical and pneumatic systems.
Skills/Technical Requirements: Advanced knowledge of latest release of Solid Works and AutoCAD. Working knowledge of ASME 14.5 GD & T Standards, DIN Standards and Microsoft Office Software; Trigonometry level math skills. Ability to independently anticipate, prioritize and manage multiple priorities and to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Anniversary bonus, Bonus pay, Company phone, Flexitime, Free parking, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Overtime pay, Staff meals, Yearly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 2