Job Title: Sr. Reports Analyst
Location: BGC, Taguig City
Work Arrangement: Hybrid Set up/Shifting Schedule
• Candidate must possess at least bachelor’s or college degree (Bachelor of Science, Office Management)
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ working knowledge and technical understanding of business reporting and management principles, concepts, and practices preferably within the call center, business process outsourcing or customer service industry
• 1.5-2 years data analytics experience required
• Deep to Expert Knowledge in the following : Microsoft Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, Power Query, VBA, and Dashboarding
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including face-to-face presentations
• Experience in business writing (process documentation) and providing training based on your documentation.
• Willing to work on the Graveyard shift
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with Client(s) and internal partners
• Organizational, documentation and communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner
• Problem solving skills and ability to work well individually and within a team
The Senior Reports Analyst is accountable for focusing on data visualization, analytics design and development and reporting as well as defining data sources to drive these reports and analysis. Multiple software platforms will be used to generate managed front-end reporting. Providing support to client, management and business partners by collecting and analyzing data, creating reports and sharing results. Manages the function performance of reporting analysts. Business metrics reporting. Projects assignment. Attendance and adherence. Conduct monthly one on one for scorecard review. Task compliance reporting. Assist Associate Manager in projects.
· Adjusts communication style to the level appropriate to the audience. Uses communication and negotiation skills to work with others to resolve complex or sensitive issues.
· Provides independent opinions on complex client issues and novel initiatives and assists with handling priority concerns. Advocates on behalf of clients, identifying approaches that meet the clients’ needs as well as those of the Organization.
· Consistently tracks and monitors goals and activities versus results, using standard tools (i.e., Task/Activity List, Monitoring of Action Plan.) Initiates action to correct quality problems or notifies others of quality issues, as appropriate.
· Eliminates sources of professional inefficiencies and makes improvements on those. Considers new and different perspectives and can expand on the thinking or solutions proposed by other.
· Consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships; Respects diversity and values the opinions and contributions of others; assumes additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of team go.
· Actively includes ethical considerations in conducting own daily business activities Describes potential rewards of ethical behavior and consequences of unethical behavior Knows process for reporting violations, investigating breaches, and taking disciplinary actions Deals with a variety of potential ethical conflicts in various business situations
· Able to develop such models as entity relationship diagrams, flowcharts, Gantt charts, pareto charts, and other models; Able to identify relationships between different metrics, reports, etc.; Discuss with client actionable insights over current performance reviews
· Able to identify, using various modeling techniques, possible areas of improvement by removing nonvalue-added task
· Able to understand IT products and tools necessary for the business to function; Able to help document requirements gathered during the scoping process
· Basic knowledge of project management practices or processes, methodologies and tools & techniques to adapt them to organization; Understands formal and informal organizational structures
- Salary Offer 40,000 - 50,000 PHP 40000-50000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance
- # of Job Vacancies 1