A Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers and to meet the turn around time for deploying new hire.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Proven work experience of at least 1 year, preferably as a Recruitment Specialist
3. Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a track record of driving organizational success.
4. Familiarity with industry trends and best practices, with a commitment to continuous learning.
5. Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
6. Integrity, professionalism, and a commitment to ethical business practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute or relocate.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1