Family-oriented Culture and Work Life Balance
Competitive Remuneration Package
He/ She shall be responsible for controlling of inventories, physical stock taking, reconciliation and maintaining accurate inventory records.
He/ She shall assist in the implementation of cost accounting activities, procedures and systems to include the fully allocated cost or the cost center and product costing system.
He/ She shall also ensure that all accounting information complies with reportorial requirements of government agencies and accounting standards.
He/ She shall be responsible for the preparation of monthly reports for reporting to HQ.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in External Auditing
- Must have at least 3 years supervisory work experience in Cost Accounting
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Flexible, hardworking, has initiative and willing to learn
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Free parking, Health Insurance (HMO), Performance pay, Staff meals, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1