Family-oriented Culture and Work Life Balance
Competitive Remuneration Package
He / She is responsible for executing the incoming and outgoing control of all materials of the plant as well implement internal processes such as but not limited to GC analysis, in-process quality checks and preparation of quality-related documents.
- Graduate of BS Chemistry
- Licensed Chemist
- Work experience of at least one (1) year in quality assurance
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Gas Chromatographic (GC) Analysis
- Proficient in English communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Reliable, highly analytical, results oriented and has keen attention to details
Supervisory level may be offered depending on candidates work experience/ qualification. However, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Free parking, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Performance pay, Staff meals, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1