1 .Generates the trial balance and prepares monthly financial statements including but not limited to Balance sheet, Income Statements, and ad-hoc reports
2. Analyze profit and loss variances and investigate the significant increase and decrease of each account.
3. Handles General Ledger account analysis
4. Monitor the completeness and reasonableness of accrual of expenses.
5. Assist internal and external auditors in their audit engagement activities
6. Monitor the financial year end closing activities
7. Reviews related journal entries for: Payroll, Accrual, Liquidation of advances, Depreciation and amortization, Adjustments and reclassification.
8. Reviews Inventory Summary/ Reconciliation Report for submission to management/BIR, and all account schedules and analyses.
9. Participate in the discussion on the improvement/ enhancement of accounting processes, procedures and policies.
10. Supervise and control general accounting functions and staff.
- Salary Offer 40,000 - 50,000 PHP 40000-50000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Commission pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Performance pay, Quarterly bonus, Yearly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 1
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!