Manages creation, launching and coordination and development of UM quality initiatives. Provides inputs to policies and processes impacting the operations. Coordinates with workforce for staffing requirements and scheduling of agents given leaves, absences and attrition. Reviews department policy and procedure manuals for accuracy. Collaborates with management and other cross functions in maintaining and exceeding set metrics. Prepares reports. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- 2 yrs related experience including lead role within Utilization Management
- Has active PRC and USRN License
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Commission pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Performance pay
- # of Job Vacancies 5
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!