• Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and
• Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing,
simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
• Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials
such as handouts and visual materials.
• Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
• Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
• Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform
management of training program status.
• Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants.
• Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, and/or
consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
• Assist with the screening, hiring, and assigning of employees to positions based on
• Devise programs to develop executive potential among employees in lower-level positions.
• Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training for employees or customers
• Negotiate contracts with clients, including desired training outcomes, fees, and expenses.
- Salary Offer 40,000 - 50,000 PHP 40000-50000 Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 2