- Graduate of Four (4) year course.
- Minimum Two (2) years work experience in a relevant industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists the Trade Marketing Supervisor in the creation, development, coordination, execution, implementation and performance reporting of in-store promotions, merchandising and placement strategies.
- Assists the Trade Marketing Supervisor in managing all trade support and marketing activities within the budget given.
- Assists the Trade Marketing Supervisor in the development and dissemination of concept selling materials that educate and equip our field sales team to effectively sell our brand and business story to the retailer to drive in-store placement, merchandising and sales.
- Supports the Trade Marketing Supervisor in the proper coordination and communication of all initiatives with Sales Brand and other GALINCO Units to ensure alignment across all Departments.
- Keep record & file of Trade Marketing Expense & Documents. Act as point person in coordination with accounting department for reconciliation & liquidation of collection deduction from trade customers.
- Generation of Sales reports.
- Prepares monthly reports to Management in relation to Trade Marketing Expenditures and executions.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1