About the Job
As a Technical Support Representative you are responsible for providing Layer I/Tier I support to Field Engineers. They are charged with quality assurance, technical assistance, and dispatch documentation.
- Providing Layer I/Tier I support and guidance to Field Engineers onsite to ensure a successful dispatch.
- Accurately accounts for notes on issues and steps within our ticketing system.
- Routes all site escalations over to the appropriate internal and external group.
- Logging Field Engineers offsite to assure quality completion and documentation.
- Working in a highly-collaborative call center environment.
- Blended admin back-office support & voice.
- 2 years or above of pure TSR experience
- 2+ years of working knowledge of data networking and customer support
- Familiarity with Layer 1 cabling and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with alarm security components.
- Strong computer skills (Windows Operating System).
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, email, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Ability to type no fewer than 30 words per minute while on the telephone.
- Expert proficiency to communicate clearly in written and oral English.
- Ability to learn complex technical information quickly.
- Solid working experience with previous companies. (NO SHORT STINTS).
- Willing to work on a nightshift.
- Salary Offer 22,000 - 25,000 PHP 22000-25000 Month
- Educational Attainment High School Graduate
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Others
- # of Job Vacancies 100+