· Maintains and ensures the Access point, NAS, Internet, email and telephone connection availability and firewall management for In-house and Branch Offices.
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve I.T product issues.
· Maintain and configured all workstation systems by hardening and disabling access to unnecessary input/output and system peripherals.
· Maintain Endpoint security and server maintenance.
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers via phone, e-mail, and remote or in person.
· Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising solutions.
· Assists with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as necessary.
· Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
· Ensure proper reporting and closure of all issues.
· Conduct Pre and Post Product support for different software and hardware (Installation, Assembly, Troubleshooting etc.) For In-house, Branch office and customers.
· Represent the company during events like seminars and trainings for different software and hardware partners.
· Provide knowledgeable technical demonstration and training regarding focus products and conduct Basic and Advanced Configuration.
Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Gym membership, Insurance, Overtime pay, Quarterly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 2