Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Identify and reinforce positive behaviors through formal and informal rewards and recognition.
– Encourage and develop teamwork among others and themselves.
– Effectively communicate corporate and business expectations to all team members.
– Responsible for leading a team of up to 20 employees.
– Responsible for assets under their control.
– Responsible for daily call monitoring to provide feedback and coaching of team members per the quality standards.
– At least a High School graduate or equivalent.
– Minimum of 1-3 years experience in call center operations and/or prior experience supervising multiple employees.
– At least 1 year of experience as Team Leader/Lead or Operations Supervisor in the BPO industry
– Must have BPO experience
– Knowledge of Behavioral Coaching is an advantage
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 30,000 PHP 25000-30000 Month
- Educational Attainment High School Graduate
- Benefits 13th month pay, Anniversary bonus, Bonus pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Performance pay
- # of Job Vacancies 10 - 50