About the team:
The role of the Tools Team is to implement, support, maintained and research new tools for monitoring and diagnostics for our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Your responsibility covers desktop and network administration while providing support to clients.
- You are expected to remain collaborative within your colleagues and continuously be proactive in research and analysis for possible developments/initiatives to be done.
- Temporary Work From Home (until end of 2022)
- Provide feedback on improvement opportunities based on current product behavior
- Installs, maintains, and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products. Controls user access and passwords.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of system.
- Monitors usage and performance. Troubleshoots server, software, and hardware issues.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends software and hardware products.
- Provide support and assistance on other service activities
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and/or on computer systems
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance and systems administration functions
What you bring:
- Must have experience: Linux System Administration (3 to 7 years); CentOS/RedHat 7 and 8
- Nice to have skills/tools/experience: Windows System Administration 3 to 5 years, Experience with VM Ware ESX, Experience with SaltStack and/or Ansible, Basic network troubleshooting including OS level packet captures (pcap/tcpdump)
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Must be willing to work at Cyberscape – Ortigas, Pasig at least on 2023; Hybrid setup
- Must be willing to work on a night shift (9PM to 6AM); Weekdays
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Strong organizational, team building, technical, and communication skills
- Ability to install and trouble shoot software
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well with customers and vendors
- Flexibility to work after hours or weekends as needed for special projects
- Any Certifications is a plus
- System Experience:
- Windows System Administration (At least 2 years)
- Linux System Administration (At least 2 years)
- CentOS/RedHat 7 and 8
- Basic network troubleshooting including OS level packet captures (pcap/tcpdump)
- Added bonus if you have:
- PowerShell Scripting
- Experience with Python
- Experience with VM Ware ESX
- Experience with SaltStack and/or Ansible
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with monitoring tools such as SevOne, SolarWinds, Zabbix, Zenoss in a large/MSP environment
- Salary Offer 90,000 - 100,000 PHP 90000-100000 Month
- # of Job Vacancies 1