- Support the Supply Chain Manager in all aspects of day-to-day operations to ensure that the supply chain business results are achieved.
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes and other issues
- Assist, support and prove backup coverage.
- Understand and execute all Supply Chain activities such as stock taking, physical inventory count, inventory accuracy in allocation and consumption, material demand, sales order entry, and purchase order entry if needed.
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years in Supply Chain or any related field.
- Able to supervise and train a team.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team and independently
- Has strong understand of business process.
- Has structured problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Flexible and Willing to work Monday to Saturday
- Salary Offer 40,000 - 50,000 PHP 40000-50000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay
- # of Job Vacancies 1