- Serves as the main contact person of the dealers regarding overall Aftersales Operations. Acts as an aftersales consultant to the dealers for continuous improvement of the aftersales operations. Responsible for delivery of Parts & Service Revenue and customer satisfaction targets.
- Delivers overall aftersales profitability of the dealer network through the implementation of standard aftersales process, retail and wholesale programs, and customer satisfaction programs.
- Ensures rolls out and installs local programs at the dealerships (Quick Service, monitoring etc…)
- Timely cascades of all pertinent information (Dealer Bulletins, Retail and Wholesale programs, Recall, Parts Pricing, etc…)
- Assists dealers in the preparation of the annual business plan and closely work with dealers to deliver and achieve targets.
- Ensures new dealers’ 100% compliance and readiness to operate at the time of launching.
- Conducts monthly dealer aftersales audits and discusses with the dealer principals highlights of the results for improvement and sustainment.
- Works with Technical Group in adjudicating, evaluating, and managing dealer warranty claims to achieve targets set for warranty spend per unit.
- Works closely with the Technical Group for timely resolution of vehicle concerns
- Provides regular pocket training for key aftersales dealer personnel to help improve knowledge and skills
- Performs other work assigned from time to time by the Immediate Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing in English and Tagalog
- Strong record of achievement in managing technical centers
- Previous experience of working with technicians who operate in the field and in house
- Previous experience in managing centers with at least 20-40 subordinates of a mainly technical and manual labor background
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet design and development
- Previous service center experience in a large national firm of 5-10 years
- Exposure to workplace occupational health & safety rules and regulations
- Understanding of workforce planning and remote technical management
- Understanding of quality control and process design and delivery
- High technical level experience with storage tanks, pumps, generators, compressors, Drill. Etc
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Employee discount, Insurance, Overtime pay
- # of Job Vacancies 1