Service Delivery Analyst will be responsible for performing the duties of Triage, Nightcall , Daycall, Job Abend, Weekend Change, Daily health check etc. This position is required work with US onshore counterpart on daily basis and deliver within SLA
What you will be doing
• Must be working independently with onshore counterparts and deliver the task assignment on time.
• Analysis and research of customer-reported issues for the Service Delivery application within SLA.
• Provide support and dedication to production issues. This will require the candidate to demonstrate the appropriate
urgency and reprioritization of another workload.
• Provide technical support and resolution to triage tickets.
• Implement permanent fixes for defects or changes for some components due to production-related issues.
• Provide weekend validation due to system updates.
• Participate in FIS Disaster Recovery exercises.
• Participate in and support infrastructure changes that impact the application.
• Provides customer support such as assisting in the definition of external and internal client problems and needs.
• Exhibits effective problem-solving competence for various programming challenges.
• Can analyse what the problem is and brainstorm many possible solutions.
• Can think logically and writes/analyses source code independently.
• Practice team behaviour such as demonstrating effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others.
• Manages Time Effectively such as being aware of SLAs and meeting timelines. Uses time effectively and can work
quickly in completing daily tasks or special assignments.
• Effectively copes with change, moves between multiple assignments with ease.
What you bring
• Experience in COBOL, JCL, IMS
• Production Support experience
• Experience in Triaging/investigating ticket
• Experience in MVS, 3270 mainframes Technologies
• Experience on the Tools is INSYNC, XPEDITER, and CONTROL-M.
• Experience in Job Abend, Change Records implementation, and enhancement of application is required.
• Must be good to work permanently during USA Busines hours, 8 am-5 pm CST (Night shift from 9pm – 6 am Manila).
• Must be willing to do 8 times weekend on-call per year.
• For weekend:
• 48 hours of on-call (no physical availability is required)
• Support is from 6am Sat to 6am Mon.
• Must be willing to do OT when needed
- Salary Offer 90,000 - 100,000 PHP 90000-100000 Month
- # of Job Vacancies 1