- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship or any business related course
Skills / Experience Required
- Preferably with sales background
- Providing product demonstrations to clients and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
- Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Assists with inventory including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Doing day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Company phone, Employee discount, Free parking, Overtime pay
- # of Job Vacancies 2
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 159 jobs