- Respond to client inquiries via email
- Find/qualify incoming leads
- Analyze the scope of potential projects to brief and set proper expectations with sales and other teams involved
- Booking sales calls with qualified leads
- Advise and recommend improvements in processes, CRM, sales funnel, campaigns, etc.
- Minor bookkeeping tasks (gather new invoices, match invoices to bank transactions). Follow up contracts and invoices
- Updating financial dashboards and reporting.
- Years of experience not required
- Without Experience Accepted, with experience is a big plus
- Someone who writes emails well and is comfortable with starting a conversation with warm leads
- Prior experience with the following tools is a plus; Gmail, Google Sheets, Notion, To-do list and Moneybird
- Portfolio is a plus
- Willing to be trained
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Overtime pay, Work from home, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 2
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–7 of 7 jobs