Highly organized and detail-oriented, the Remote Work Analyst ensures that remote workforce adheres to established work guidelines and maintains productivity. He/she is responsible for monitoring and evaluating remote employees’ work activities and check if they are meeting their utilization targets. The role is also responsible for generating and presenting reports to HR and Leadership for next steps to be facilitated (feedback and coaching, Incident Report, PIP, etc.).
- Conduct audits to evaluate remote employees’ work performance and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor remote workers’ activities through various tools such as ticket boards, time tracking systems, and communication channels.
- Review tickets, work logs, time sheets, and task progress reports to verify the completion of assigned projects and tasks.
- Identify and address any potential issues or areas of improvement in remote work processes and systems.
- Generate and present timely reports to HR and department heads.
- Collaborate with team managers and supervisors to gather feedback on remote employees’ performance and work habits.
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations to remote workers to enhance their productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain accurate records of audits, findings, and improvement suggestions.
- Stay updated with remote work best practices, industry trends, and emerging technologies to optimize remote work evaluation processes.
- Ensure confidentiality and data security when accessing remote employees’ work-related information.
- Experience in auditing or evaluating work performance, preferably in a remote work environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills to provide constructive feedback and communicate audit findings effectively.
- Familiarity with time tracking systems, and remote collaboration platforms, preferred.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of remote work challenges and the ability to adapt to changing work dynamics.
- Strong ethical standards and the ability to handle sensitive information with professionalism.
- Ability to work well in a virtual team environment and collaborate with team members and managers remotely.
- A home office set up that meets the following:
- A working computer with minimum of 8gb RAM, i5 Windows10 or macOS Big Sur.
- Stable internet connection with at least 5mbps download and upload.
- HD webcam
- A quality headset with noise cancellation feature for meetings.
- A mobile phone that has the capacity to install the Microsoft Authentication app.
- A very strong cultural fit the ITS way (Our core values will be discussed during the interview)
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
- Able to work full time 40 hours a week – 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Pacific Standard Time (PST) from Monday to Friday.
- Able to pass our online behavior and cognitive assessments.
- Able to provide NBI Clearance (for PH applicants).
Pay rate starts at $4.50/hour and vary by experience and location.
- Paid US Holiday
- Night Shift Bonus
- Paid Time Off (15 Vacation Days per year)
- Comprehensive Health Plans / HMO (Employee & Dependent/s)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Accident and Disability Coverage
- Company-paid training and certification
- Health & Wellness Program
- Dental & Vision
- Salary Offer 40,000 - 50,000 PHP 40000-50000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Overtime pay, Work from home, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1