Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and publish job ads in various job portals such as but not limited to JobStreet, Mynimo, Indeed, other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and, etc.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during job events.
- Screen resumes/CVs and job applications based on the qualifications set by the client/the company.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Track hiring metrics including source of hire, fall out rate and updating of recruitment tracker/report on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Always maintain a good relationship with all the applicants.
- Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date. Ensures that all recruitment documents are complete/in-tact and timely submitted.
- Monitor all recruitment updates and trends
- Submits accurate and timely reports.
- Shows versatility and promptness in performing other tasks that may be directed and assigned by the department heads and/or employer.
- Reports for work consistently and punctually.
- Mediate between candidates and department heads and/or clients.
- analyze the recruitment process and make recommendations for improvements or changes.
- At least 2 years working experience as Recruitment Specialist
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn
- Can work with people at all levels of the organization
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work on-site
- Sickness and Vacation Leave
- Anniversary Leave
- Annual Salary Review
- Monthly MVP Award
- Mid-Year and Year End Awardings
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 2