Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct Language Skills Support Training, Accent Neutralization Training, and other language training programs as developed, as part of New Hire training programs specific to different programs.
• Create, Enhance, and Facilitate additional training courses or programs related to the Company’s University for the on-going development and support of our existing employees. These training programs focus on leadership competencies and specific tools that will help develop future and current leaders in the organization.
• Evaluate language usage of designated employees requiring extensive support.
• Create and implement action plans in order to provide on-going and supplemental language training to employees requiring additional training.
• Plan, organize, and deliver specific language support activities to improve English communication skills.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Humanities/Liberal Arts, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
• Computer literate with PPT, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
• Strong presentation skills
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 30,000 PHP 25000-30000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Performance pay
- # of Job Vacancies 10