The Product Specialist will be responsible for the identification, development, and management of our products to support our existing and new business models. The product specialist will also be responsible for the execution of the product development process while collaborating with our product development team and ensuring customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails and making calls, and even attending product launches of rival companies.
· Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
· Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
· Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
· Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
· Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
· Assisting with the development of business plans.
· Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
· Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
· Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
· Other tasks, as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Extensive experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be advantageous.
· Ability to memorize details like product specifications.
· Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
· Deadline-driven, and willing to work after hours.
· Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
· A strong growth mindset
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Commission pay, Company car, Employee discount, Fuel discount, Health Insurance (HMO), Paid toll fees, Quarterly bonus, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 2