• Completes Process Improvement projects, as assigned, with limited levels of Master Black Belt
direction and support by leading teams in the application of Lean and Six Sigma tools to solve business
• Leads and delivers large, complex Process Excellence projects/initiatives following Lean Six Sigma
methods and concepts.
• Develops projects through the DMAIC or Kaizen methodology (whichever best benefits the business,
including localized automation solutions), while considering potential project risks.
• Contributes to the identification of projects that meet strategic objectives.
• Monitors monthly Process Excellence performance metrics to ensure that organization objectives in
the areas of cost, efficiency, Compliance and quality are met.
• Displays continuously the characteristics of a change leader in the organization. Facilitates meetings
with management to review and examine project progress.
• Contributes in performance reviews with clients on weekly / Monthly / Quarterly basis with analysis of
performance or new opportunities for improvements.
• Ensures Strategic Operations Team properly approves all financial models. Develops and trains site
Blue Belts, Green Belts, management and their respective teams utilizing lean, continuous improvement,
project management and business integration tools and concepts.
• Defines, designs and implements processes for new workflows that needs to be setup because of new
business or change in scope of business.
• Analyzes internal Risk and Compliance strategy, raises awareness about internal compliance processes, Gathers and analyzes data about the internal Risk and Compliance training modules, reporting, Analysis.
- Salary Offer 200,000 - 240,000 PHP 200000-240000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1