– Maintaining weekly Price trackers that helped the leadership and commercial teams to make sure
the prices of each product and revenue is as per planned.
– Monthly PVR (Product Volume and Revenue) analysis helped the leadership team to see the
products and volumes sold at market level and SBU level along with the scope on knowing the total
stocks that are manufactured at each plant.
– COGS analysis helped the leadership team to compare the percentage of hike in the COGS over the
year, which helped the leadership team to approach the commercial team in increasing the selling
prices for few materials at Customer level.
– Floor price Analysis helped the leadership to identify the products that are being sold below floor
price and having discussions with the commercial team to increase the selling price and making sure
all the products that we are selling are above floor price to maintain the minimum GP expected.
– Deal desk/ Profit model analysis helped the commercial team and the leadership team to propose a
selling price to new bids or the RFQ (request for Quote) considering all the costs involved in it like
(Equipment, COGS, manpower, depreciations etc.).
– Deal desk analysis also helped the leadership team and the commercial team to make strategic
decisions on the proposals and provide the selling price on competence with the competitors to obtain
the new business or to maintain the existing business with the customers.
– Maintaining the price books, COGS of the products we sell for the North America region in Price F(X)
tool with the help of product management team.
– Addressing/helping the Commercial team in resolving the issues on creating a quote in Quote
– Maintaining currency exchange rate on a monthly basis.
– Setting up the incoterms/scale pricing in SAP for few products based on the inconvenience received by
the CSR team in creating the order.
- Salary Offer NA PHP na Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1