- Active, unrestricted Regional Philippine registered nurse license
- Minimum of three 3 months (equivalent to 480 hrs) of prior working experience as a registered nurse in a clinical setting and providing direct patient care is required
- Clinical setting includes inpatient hospital, outpatient hospital, dialysis center, ambulatory, or primary care clinic
- With at least 2yrs or more/1yr sup exp/individual contributor
- The Virtual Health Care Trainer trains/teaches and supports Quality Documentation Specialists (new hires and existing team members) to work with client physician and their care team to compete documentation of clinic visits/encounters.
- The trainer also trains/teaches and supports QDS (Quality Documentation Specialist) on using artificial intelligence (AI) technology platform to complete confidential medical summaries of patient encounters/visits. Virtual Health Care Trainers provide platform, medical knowledge, and clinical training/education.
- Salary Offer 60,000 - 70,000 PHP 60000-70000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 10
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 19 jobs