Get involved! URGENT HIRING!
We are directly hiring talented individuals to join our growing team.
We’re waiting for you!
Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Personal Assistant
Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open Salary
- Monthly Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Opportunity to work in Europe and USA
- Paid Advanced Training
- Health emergency provisions, extended to your family
- Free accommodation with relocation assistance
- Recreational Activities (team buildings and others)
- Free manicure, pedicure, and haircut
- Weekly basketball game
- Free gym
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Flexitime, Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 2