As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be working on helping companies to resolve their technology issues specifically related to servers, data backups, disaster recovery, and ordering equipment. This is a business-to-business transaction. Our products include managed services, fibre, and VoIP.
Phase 1 – Train as inside sales. Take the role of a Telemarketer. Scrub calls and set appointments with prospects. Shadow with existing Outside Sales Representatives.
Phase 2 – After training with the Inside Sales functions, you will meet with clients and close business.
- >=3 appointments set per week
- >= Make 100 calls per day
- At least two years of B2B sales experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate degree is preferred but not required.
- A home office set up that meets the following:
- A working computer with minimum of 8gb RAM, i5 Windows10 or macOS Big Sur.
- Stable internet connection with at least 5mbps download and upload.
- HD webcam
- A quality headset with noise cancellation feature for meetings.
- A mobile phone that has the capacity to install the Microsoft Authentication app.
- A very strong cultural fit the ITS way (Our core values will be discussed during the interview)
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
- Able to work full time 40 hours a week – 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Eastern Standard Time (EST) from Monday to Friday.
- Able to pass our online behavior and cognitive assessments.
- Able to provide NBI Clearance (for PH applicants).
What a successful candidate for this role looks like:
- Energized by talking to people, not drained by it.
- Vocal: Someone who is not scared to speak their mind.
- Aggressive: A team member who doesn’t hesitate to go after what they want.
- Quick on their feet: Someone who is quick to act and quick to respond.
- Win-driven: They have a self-derived motivation to win.
- Passionately sincere: Someone who is not just honest but displays high conviction in making their case to a client about why their solution is the right one.
- Attentive listener: A teammate that talks far less than they listen, bringing a high degree of humility and curiosity to their client interactions.
Pay rate starts at $5/hour (plus commissions) and vary by experience and location.
- Paid US Holiday
- Night Shift Bonus
- Paid Time Off (15 Vacation Days per year)
- Comprehensive Health Plans / HMO (Employee & Dependent/s)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Accident and Disability Coverage
- Company-paid training and certification
- Health & Wellness Program
- Dental & Vision
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Associate's Degree
- Benefits Commission pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Work from home, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1