The MRI nurse will be required to insert line IVs and contrast injections to MRI patients. The MRI nurse can be a fresh graduate, but more experienced nurses are welcome. The MRI nurse will also be required to assist in other office work as needed, including taking inquiries and scheduling patients.
The MRI nurse will work daytime hours and in tandem with the clerk.
Below are the qualifications:
– Philippine Registered Nursing License is necessary
– No clinical experience is necessary but preferred
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Anniversary bonus, Bonus pay, Commission pay, Flexitime, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Yearly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 10 - 50
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!