- Merchandising Assistants count inventory to determine which items have low or excess stock, and they run comparisons against previous counts with computer software to analyze changes.
- Help a company ensure it has sufficient inventory levels to meet customer demand while reducing losses and inefficiencies. Maintains complete sizes in all stores by doing replenishment on all core items.
- Maintains complete sizes in all stores by doing replenishment on all core items.
- Weekly evaluation sales performance for both new and repeat items
- Evaluates items for re-consolidation/pull-out and reallocates them to the salable stores.
- Analyze and maintains a healthy SSR per item per store.
- Analyze new item for allocation based on the initial size breakdown made.
- Perform other duties that ay be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors Degree of any 4 year course, preferably Industrial Engineering.
- With at least 1 year related experience in retail company.
- living nearby QC Area. or within QC Area.
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 4
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 12 jobs