- Obtain rates from various carriers
- Negotiate to obtain rate levels favourable for the organization
- Validity of the rates should be updated regularly
- Handle negotiation from sales or carriers
- Entertaining the shipping lines and forwarder visitors about the rates needed of our team.
- Considering all concerns in operational department
- Compiling sailing schedule
- Submission of quotation on behalf of sales
- Monitoring of email
- Update and check rate validity
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Preferably with experience as a Marketing Staff.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Opportunities for promotion
Promotion to permanent employee
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
13th month salary
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay
- # of Job Vacancies 2