The Marketing manager is responsible for tracking and analyzing performance of advertisement campaigns, manages marketing budget and ensures that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. A Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include managing a marketing team and representing their organizations to other departments within a company. They also work with specialists such as product management or customer support to ensure new offerings get disseminated properly. Marketing managers also find ways to build relationships outside of organizations.
– Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
– Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to
– Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
– Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
– Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
– Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
– Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
– Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
– Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
– Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
– Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
– Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
– Established press and media contacts
– Digital Marketing
– Trade Marketing
– Social Media Management
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Employee discount
- # of Job Vacancies 1