Licensed Pharmacists are the healthcare professionals responsible for supplying and medicines in the most economical and effective way possible. They constantly monitor the quality, safety and use of medicines, requiring a high level of involvement and interaction with patient/client. They should have also strong knowledge in legislation and professional code of practice.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability for the patient.
· Dispense prescribed and over-the-counter medicines to the general public through the physical and online channels
· Compounding and dispensing medications as prescribed by doctors, by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients as needed
· Give advice to the customers on the safe use of medicines, possible side effects and selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies
· Providing accurate information and advice to clients and the team about medicines, medical device and supply such as side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage
· Keeping accurate and up to date records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics or controlled drugs (if applicable)
· Maintain and if necessary, develop the pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing the daily workflow of the team by verifying their preparation, labelling and packaging of pharmaceuticals, order entries and charges.
· Planning, implementing or maintaining procedures for mixing, packaging and labelling pharmaceuticals according to policy and legal requirements to ensure quality, security and proper disposal.
· Assessing the identity, strength or purity of medications in the inventory
· Coordinate in managing the inventory (i.e., sufficient stocks, removal and reporting of expired/damaged products) and maintenance of cleanliness and orderliness of the pharmacy
· Complying to requirements under the law as regulated by the Professional Regulatory Board of Pharmacy, Philippine Drug Enforcement Administration, Food and Drug Administration, Bureau of Internal Revenue and other relevant government agencies.
· Keeping up-to-date knowledge on the current and/or new trends on the pharmaceutical sector as well as policies of the government and advises the management of necessary actions
· Maintenance of smooth daily pharmacy operations and ensuring adherence of the team to the standard policies of the company and the international pharmaceutical practice
· Guide the Telesales Department in their daily operations (i.e., selling, upselling, cross-selling) by providing accurate information regarding all aspects of medicines, medical devices, medical supplies and overall pharmaceutical care (i.e., prescription reading, medicine substitution, medication advise)
· Verify the accuracy and validity of the confirmed orders by the Telesales Department through counterchecking the prescriptions, conversation, inquiry, requirements and other relevant tools used in the creation of the order and subsequently approve, modify or reject the orders as per company policies and/or by the law.
· Validate and maintain up-to-date customer records in the CRM and subsequently to the government-mandated record and/or logbook (i.e., Prescription Logbook, Senior Citizen Logbook, PWD Logbook)
· Directly respond to customer inquiries regarding all aspects of medicines, medical devices, medical supplies and overall pharmaceutical care as needed
· Contribute to the success of the Telesales Department by delivering and/or developing processes in order to accomplish the goals of the department
· Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and passed the licensure examination in Pharmacy.
· With working experience in the same is an advantage.
· Good in written and verbal communication.
· Familiar with FDA Regulations, and other legal compliance.
· Attention to details and quality focus.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Employee discount, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Performance pay
- # of Job Vacancies 1