DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ACHIEVEMENT OF SALES VOLUME
- Accountable for creating and maintaining business-building strategies thereby developing a strong business relationship with key point persons in his/her accounts.
- Prepares annual strategy to improve and achieve periodic objectives set forth by the company through standards set in the KRA and KPIs.
- Develops a complete understanding of key account needs and conceptualize programs that can capture and maximize identified opportunities.
- Ensures full-line selling of all must-carry SKUs to assigned accounts.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT
- In charge of AR Management, and its reconciliation to ensure full documentation of all hanging balances thereby maximizing KA achievement in sales and in profit.
- Establish a superior business relationship with key account personnel and provide a high standard of customer service through consistent, effective, and efficient communication both written and verbal.
- Manages communications between the account and internal teams such as Finance, Marketing, TMG, HR, Logistics, etc.
- Anticipate key account changes, improvements, and activities and takes responsibility for timely communication with the company’s MANCOM and internal support team.
- Manages account compliance on company’s policies and procedures and likewise takes responsibility for aligning processes and procedures of the company to account.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains important records and files of key account performance to keep track of its progress and various communication as a reference and relevant to a future transaction.
- Provides feedback about the level of competition and general market activities within the assigned account.
- Submits agreed reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 10