Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepares financial documents such as invoices, bills, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll, reports, and other financial records for entry into computer software.
- Receives, validates, and summarizes requests for Payments and liquidation documents.
- Prepares daily check vouchers to facilitate payment processing.
- Monitors and follow-ups liquidation of outstanding advances.
- Summarizes expenses and prepares VAT and withholding taxes.
- Prepares month-end schedules on assigned accounts.
- Assists the Accounting Supervisor / Finance Head in consolidating month-end results of financial operations.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Has at least a year of work experience in General Accounting.
- Background in General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation.
- At least with a background in SAP Business One.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 11 jobs