- Possess a minimum of 2 years of college education.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 1-year experience in customer service support, proficient in handling voice, email, or chat inquiries from direct consumers, with a preference for experience in a B2C environment.
- Proficient in translating between English and Japanese without variation, ensuring effective communication between languages.
- Willingness to work onsite in Quezon City, ensuring a consistent and collaborative work environment.
- Flexibility to work on a shifting schedule, adapting to varying work hours as necessary to meet operational needs.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails, and chat messages of customers in both Japanese and English languages
- Resolve customers’ issues in an empathic and professional manner
- Process customer requests in a timely manner and monitors the progress of new applications or issues
- Comply with the company’s procedures and policies in performing your function
- Salary Offer 100,000 - 120,000 PHP 100000-120000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 100+
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 25 jobs