The IT Support Specialist maintains the computer networks of all types of organizations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Knowledge in CCTV configuration and installation.
- Talk to internal clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or
- software faults.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and
- Working knowledge and expertise with Networks, Router, Switches, firewall, AP, and
- other network devices (Cisco, Fortinet, TPLink, etc.).
Opportunity to work in Europe and USA
Paid Advanced Training
Health emergency provisions, extended to your family
Free accommodation with relocation assistance
Recreational Activities (team buildings and others)
Free manicure, pedicure, and haircut
Weekly basketball game
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Flexitime, Free parking, Overtime pay, Performance pay, Work from home, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 3