The IT Security Officer is responsible for designing and enforcing policies and procedures that protect our organization’s computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. He/She is responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our IT department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remain secure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer/Software Engineering, or related field.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in Information Technology or similar field preferred.
- Experience in E-Commerce and ISO 27001 is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Knowledgeable in relevant IT programs and software.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Security Analysis of IT Systems, Web/Mobile Applications, IOT and IT Security tools/solutions used in the organization.
- Perform Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment with proven methodologies, techniques & best practices.
- Conduct relevant research and review compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures on ongoing basis via monitoring tools and report from annual security audit from regional teams. Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Coordinate and be active in information security efforts within and across various business units, and cooperate with the IT, HR, legal, financial, and executive offices
- Ensure adequate security for existing system and application and perform cyber security data analyst activities and monitor attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Work with both internal and external clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned from time to time by immediate superior.
- Administration of security devices/products such as firewall, WAF, endpoint security.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taguig City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Salary Offer Allowance PHP allowance Month
- Educational Attainment High School
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1
Email Me Jobs Like These