Roles and Responsibilities
· Compile and maintain records of type, quantity, and value of material, sale, equipment, merchandise or supplies stocked in establishment.
· Count equipment, merchandise, material, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records using computer or manually.
· Compare inventories with what’s on office records.
· Compute figures from records, such as production records, sales orders or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
· Verify computer data with physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation, then count, or investigate and report reasons for discrepancies if there is any.
· Compile information on receipt equipment, merchandise or disbursement of material, or supplies and cost.
· Prepare reports on inventory balance, and shortages.
· Stock and issue merchandise or materials.
- Salary Offer 12,000 - 14,000 PHP 12000-14000 Month
- Benefits 13th month pay
- # of Job Vacancies 1