· Must be a graduate of BS Psychology/Human Resource/Behavioral Science or any related course
· At least 2-3 years of experience in a related field is required for the position.
· With a working background in the recruitment
· In-depth knowledge of current HR and business practices
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong research, presentation, and reporting skills
· Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition
· Willing to work in Pasig.
· To start immediately.
The HR Associate- Recruitment will be responsible for the following:
·Provides assistance to the Human Resource Manager (Luzon) for the planning and effective implementation of RLB recruitment procedures.
·Identifies and aims to define targets in hiring qualified manpower requirements for the organization.
·Monitoring of Personnel Requisition Forms and giving regular and official updates to all concerned Departments on workforce requirement status and reporting of incoming employees.
·Posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels.
·Initial screening and short listing of qualified candidates.
·Invitation and scheduling of applicants for interview.
·Conducts in-depth interviews of applicants based on their qualifications.
·Facilitates hiring process which includes preparation of necessary forms, giving of technical examination, and series of interviews.
·Maintains a wide-range database of potential candidates through social networking and other means.
·Conducts reference checking and background investigation for potential candidates.
·Responsible for the preparation of Employee Kit; employment documentation of newly hired employees.
·Participates actively and represents RLB at job fairs and other recruitment activities as per directed and approved by the company.
·Develops linkages and tie-ups with universities and colleges and creates partnerships with professional organizations.
·Develops pool of internal talents.
·Explores the new recruitment channels and gives recommendations to the HR Manager.
·Gives recommendations as to the development of recruitment procedures.
·Generates periodic reports on Recruitment.
·Generates Accession versus Attrition and other such related data.
·Gives assistance to Human Resource Manager for Vismin for the adoption of RLB recruitment procedures and best practices in the Cebu and Davao offices.
·Performs other duties that the immediate head may assign from time to time.
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Commission pay, Company phone, Insurance, Overtime pay, Performance pay
- # of Job Vacancies 1