The HR Admin Supervisor is responsible for all facets of the HR & Administration department such as but not limited to: organizational development, employee relations, formulating and writing policies and procedures, compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development, performance management, administrative services, etc.
Must have 7+ years experience, exceptional English verbal and written communication skills and have exceptional writing skills for writing policies, procedures, systems, memorandums, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or similar course.
- Must have at least 4 years accounting work experience.
- Must be familiar with Quickbooks (QBO) or similar accounting software.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) and Google Drive and Google Sheets.
- Knowledgeable in AP/AR, BIR filings, financial audits/reports, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping, time keeping, payroll processing, Gov’t contribution, etc.
- Must be fluent communicating in English.
- Concrete knowledge of Accounting principles/processes, regulations and bookkeeping.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data and attentive to details and accuracy.
- Strong team managements skills.
- Has ability to prioritize tasks with deadlines; can handle pressure well, especially during audit, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Accounting Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
· Handling of monthly, quarterly, and annual BIR filings and payments.
· Bank reconciliation, AP/AR, bookkeeping, audits, gov’t contributions, payroll, etc.
· Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
· Liaising with department heads to ensure that each department remains within budget.
· Accurately preparing tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner.
· Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
· Supervising and providing overall guidance to account clerks.
· Providing regular updates to management regarding company finances. Ensuring that the
company maintains compliance with accounting legislation.
- Salary Offer 18,000 - 22,000 PHP 18000-22000 Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1