• Handle Employee hours for payroll
• Accurate, timely administration and processing of personnel and payroll actions, investigate and resolve issues
• Recruitment and posting of Job Advertisement.
• Coordination and Processing of government mandated benefits, and if necessary go to government offices for the statutory requirements
• maintaining HR information and ensure data integrity
• Provides assistance in government & Company Benefits administration
• Monitors movement, records of separation, Leave of absences, suspension or any other related compensation and benefits
• Handles Final pay for Offboarding of separated employees.
• Cross-train to support a variety of HR responsibilities
• Other tasks as mandated by Company CEO
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or equivalent
• 2 years solid experience HR administration and payroll processing
• 2 years of experience in dealing with government agencies and statutory requirements
• Experience in managing multiple deliverables
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage a large and varied workload, ensuring timely and accurate completion of all tasks
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Able to interact and relate at all levels of the customer’s organization
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Strong attention to detail.
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 30,000 PHP 25000-30000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 1