Primary Function: Human Resources (HR) officers oversees HR functions including but not limited to recruitment management, time keeping, payroll, labor and vendor relations, health, safety and welfare for Head Office. Develop advice on and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel within an organization.
- Graduate of BS Psychology or BSBA Human Resources Development Management
- Specialized in Recruitment and Employee Relations
- At least 1-2 work experiences as an HR Generalist / HR Officer
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Can work onsite with 6 working schedule
- Salary Offer 22,000 - 25,000
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!