Primary Function: The HR Generalist provide support in the development and management of HR Strategies and programs, particularly in the areas of Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Welfare and Development, Communication and Database Management.
- Graduate of BS Psychology or Human Resource Development.
- Must have 1-2 years of work experience (experience in the FMCG or Retail industry is an advantage)
- Well versed in Excel and PowerPoint
- Can work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Must have the ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams.
- Must show strong initiative, exercise sound judgment, and take appropriate action when necessary; must have strong interpersonal skill
- Can work onsite with 6 working schedule
- Salary Offer 22,000 - 25,000 PHP 22000-25000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!