Under the general supervision of the Employee Experience Senior Manager, The Employee Service Delivery (ESD) Program Manager acts as a leave and accommodations subject matter expert for the Leaves and Accommodation (L&A) Administration department; creates L&A tools and resources; leads process improvement initiatives; drives L&A staff training and development; provides guidance on case administration; performs case management quality reviews; and may provide case management as needed basis for highly complex cases.
• Five (5) or more years of work experience in end-to-end case management in leave and workplace accommodation administration for US and Canada based employees.
• Experience in master data or employee data management can be considered.
• At least two (2) years of work experience leading and/or managing major sections of projects or processes.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of US and Canadian leave, accommodation, and related laws including ADAAA, Title VII, FMLA, HIPAA, and other applicable legislation required.
• FMLA and/or ADAAA Certification (CLMS, CPDM, etc.).
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products; large HRIS system (Oracle/EIS technology) experience preferred.
- Salary Offer 100,000 - 120,000 PHP 100000-120000 Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Commission pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Performance pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1