- Bachelor’s degree in Education, preferably in English, creative writing, or a related field.
- 1+ year of experience in creating and designing e-learning modules (preferred)
- Previous professional content editing and copy editing experience (preferred)
- Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Gather all information about key employees of the company, including their job title, responsibilities, accomplishments, and any other relevant information.
- Outline and create a module out of the gathered information. The module should be well-organized and easy to understand. It should also be visually appealing and engaging.
- Create and outline a module for the digital library. This includes ensuring that the module is compatible with the digital library’s platform and that it meets the Company’s standards for quality and usability.
- Collaborate with other members of the Business Development Department to ensure that the modules are aligned with the company’s learning and development goals.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in e-learning and instructional design.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a team of talented and dedicated professionals.
- Chance to make a difference in the lives of employees by helping them develop their skills and knowledge.
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 30,000 PHP 25000-30000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 5