Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with designs software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator. Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Employee discount
- # of Job Vacancies 2