- Graduate of BS Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer programmer and other IT-related course.
- At least 2 years’ experience or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Database Structure, MVC Setup.
- Familiarity with Codeigniter is a plus but not required.
- Developing and implementing software / web application.
- Implementing new features based on business requirements.
- Collaborating with a team of developers and senior managers.
- Developing and maintaining quality system product code.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading the system.
- Assisting in enhancing existing system components and adding new features.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Providing technical leadership for the team.
- Salary Offer 22,000 - 25,000 PHP 22000-25000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 6